Thursday 21 February 2013

Bucket Full of Kindness - Behaviour Management Part 5 + FREEBIE!


I finally decided how to incorporate the ‘Have You Filled a Bucket?’ idea into my classroom. It has definitely helped add to the positive culture and random displays of kindness amongst students.





I purchased a variety of different coloured noodle boxes for the buckets and each student has their own. I have just used Velcro on the back of the noodle boxes to attach it to the wall (which might not work for everyone!)



 Throughout the week, students are able to write positive messages to each other and I also encourage them to also write messages at home and bring them in.



At the end of the week, students are able to read their messages and take them home.

For the messages, I have created little slips of paper that you can download and use in your classroom if you like. Click on the picture below to download it from my TPT store.

Bucket Fillers

SignOffPic

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to pin this idea. You are a star. I love all things that encourage kindness. Thanks for sharing. Your display looks great.
    Julie :-)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get the noodle containers?

    ReplyDelete